Geeta Engineering College is committed to fostering a campus environment that is conducive to academic inquiry, a productive campus life and thoughtful study and discourse. To make it happen, rules and regulations have been constituted which are supposed to be followed by all the students studying in the college. Geeta Engineering College is continuously reviewing and updating its policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Therefore, the information contained herein may be in the process of being revised and on any of the issue, the decision of the head of the institution shall only be considered final.
- 75% class attendance is mandatory for all students, failing which faulty students shall not be allowed to appear in exam.
- Students are required to maintain strict discipline while in campus. Students must maintain decorum.Â Â Hooting, Whistling, Shouting, Singing loud, taunting, using abusive words is strictly prohibited in campus.
- Without gate pass, no students shall be allowed to go out of college during class hours. Students messing around with gate keepers shall have to face strict disciplinary action along with fine.
- Students are not permitted to misuse Mobile Phones inside the college campus. No one will be allowed to listen to Music from any device inside the college campus. Every Student shall conduct himself / herself in such a way to cause no disturbance to the working of the classes or to fellow students.
- Students are required to wear College Uniform on everyÂ TuesdayÂ and Friday.
- Students are not supposed to create any groups on any basis state/class etc. Groupism should strictly be avoided, students found involved in any sort of groupism shall strictly be panelized on disciplinary grounds.
- For any of the common issues/problems/contradictions among students, class representative should meet the concerned college authorities and rest all students must attend their classes peacefully. Students leading any mob shall strictly be panelized on disciplinary grounds and action against which may lead to rustication of students from college rolls also.
- Students are not allowed to misuse the wifi facility of the college as the service has only been provided for academic purposes. Browsing is not allowed during class hours.
- Ragging is strictly banned in the campus as per the instructions of honorable Supreme Court.
- Consumption of alcohol, tobacco and any sort of drug causing intoxication are strictly banned in campus and hostel.
- No function shall be arranged by the students in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the principal.
- Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, white board etc is strictly prohibited.
- Eating snacks / taking lunch inside the class rooms or along corridors are not permitted.
- The cost of any damage, if caused to college property will be charged to the accounts of the students responsible for the damage in addition to disciplinary action.
- Students are advised to switch off fans and lights when they leave the class rooms.
- Students must keep the campus clean.
- Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
- Students are required to wear graceful clothes/attire in college campus.