Mechanical Engineering is one of the core and oldest branches of Engineering. The discipline provides in-depth understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, energy conservation and manufacturing.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering (MED) was established in the year 2008 & having under given key features:
- Well-equipped labs
- Smart Classrooms
- Seminar Hall with all modern amenities
- Research & Development Lab
- Innovation Centre in collaboration with BMW & Eicher*
- Highly Qualified Faculty & Staff
- Industry oriented pedagogy â€“ Industrial Visits, Seminars, Workshops, Live projects etc.
- Value addition certification courses-Solid Works, Auto Desk etc
- Corporate resource and Soft-Skill Training
- Strong Placement Track Record
- Strength of Alumni Connect working in Top MNCs
- Industrial & Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Â Scope of Mechanical Engineering:
Application of Mechanical Engineering has spread right from the origin of universe, its applications will continue working for ever and hence it is an ever green branch.
- Evergreen and long-lasting
- Common to all domains
- Socially accepted by large
- Broadest of all engineering fields,
- Plenty and unending Job and entrepreneurial prospects