Library has a Book Bank facility, which is very much helpful in fulfilling student’s requirement for the prescribed books on semester basis. Book Bank functions as one section of the library.
- Membership of the Book Bank is optional.
- Membership is open to all the students of GEETA ENGINEEERING COLLEGE.
- Students desirous to become the member of the Book Bank will be required to pay the requisite fees.
- Members will be required to renew their membership at the commencement of each year.
- Membership will be treated cancelled as and when students leave the college.
- A fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged on annual basis for two semesters.
- Security money of Rs. 1500/- will be required to be deposited separately, which will be refundable on the withdrawal of membership.
Circulation of books for book bank members
- A student may get a maximum of five books from the Book Bank at a time.
- Books will be issued at beginning of each semester as per the schedule notified for the purpose.
- Books will be issued for whole semester. Members will be required to deposit the books after the completion of the exam as per the schedule notified.
- A fine will be levied if book will not be returned as per the schedule.
- Members will be responsible for any damage caused for the books. Members are advised to verify the physical condition of the books at time of its lending.
- If a book is lost the member will be required to provide the replacement of book and pay the overdue fine if any.
- Books will be issued on first come first served basis.