Geeta Engineering College has started āEicher Incubation centerā to facilitate its students to provide real time experience about recent automotive technologies to promote innovation driven activities at the institute and provide comprehensive and integrated range of support including mentoring, training programs, networking and an array of other benefits.
Just as one cannot imagine a college today without a library or a place for physical activity, we believe that an incubation center is equally essential in todayās competitive and fast changing world. Through the incubation center, students gain hands-on experience in innovation while being nurtured and encouraged by faculty, management and industry experts. Our focused approach in quality education is aimed to be in consonance with industry and collaborate to bridge the aspiration and required skills for the youth of local region. The objectives of establishing āEicher Incubation Centreā are:
- To impart āTechnical Training Certification Courseā in the field of Automobile Engineering and Technology.
- To enlighten students of vocational training, ITI, Diploma, and B. Tech by demonstrating the practical knowledge to repair, maintain and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- To nurture education and research in the studentsā vibrant mind and to provide conducive learning environment for faculty members of engineering colleges and industry personnel.
- To organize Seminars/workshops and certification courses.
- To conducts training programmes for the industry and automobile dealers.
The objective of the collaboration also includes to familiarize students with the latest automobile technology and demonstrate to them the most scientific way to repair, maintain and overhaul commercial vehicles, and also to teach them modern manufacturing techniques. We believe that youth should be trained for higher employer through partnership. That is why, the institute has started āIncubation Centreā to cater the training need of Tractor & Farm Equipment at Geeta Engineering College, Panipat, Haryana.
- Eicher supported automobile laboratory
- Training of Faculty, Staff and students at Eicher Training Center
- Industrial visits for Faculty, Staff and students at various facilities of Eicher-TMTL