ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- B.Tech. Honors in Smart Cities is an undergraduate programme which addresses a variety of topics from the perspective that smart and innovative solutions are required for our built environment. This specialization is designed to enable students to learn sustainable & effective design solutions for various problems related to a populated city. It will allow students to understand the concept of finite element method which integrates with the computation lab to impart clarity for complex and dynamic studies.
THIS COURSE IS FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO…
This course is intended for anyone with an interest in the application of new technologies to city challenges and smart city solutions
WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE
● Explore and understand the concepts and current debates around smart, sustainable and future cities
● Identify and recognize the role and importance that ICT, data and urban analytics can play in addressing key urban challenges and key issues related to this
● Role of Computation Software’s and Finite Element Method.
● Explore different approaches to involving citizens in smart cities and planning for future cities
Apply and consider the connections between urban innovation, enterprise and future smart city business models.