Geeta Engineering college,Department of Mechanical Engineering offers a two years M.techcourse.A masters refers to the completion of a graduate study program that prepares students to further their knowledge of a specific subject or advance their careers. The majority of masters are granted by state or public universities.
A Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering teaches students how to apply the principles of physics and materials science to the design, improvement, creation or analysis of mechanical processes, products or systems.
It is 2 year full time program leading to the master’s degree in mechanical engineering, with an option of getting specialization in the following fields as per choice of the student:
- Industrial and Production Engineering
Some of salient features of the program
- The student enrolled for this program after completion of the program will get M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- The student enrolled for this program will have an option to get M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering along with a certificate of specialization in any one area mentioned above as per his/her choice
- To get M.Tech with specialization in any one of the stream mentioned above the student will have to take all the electives in third semester of the program from any one of the stream as per his/her choice, and he/she will have to do Major Project in the same area.
- If the student wants to pursue M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering (without specialization) then he/she is free to take electives from any offered stream mentioned above, and there will not be any constraint regarding area of Major Project.