Department of Management Studies
The versatile department caters to the current needs of the dynamic business and economic scenario and enables its students to face the challenges of the corporate world. It takes the onus to prepare a breed of managers who have the courage, skills and resilience to excel in the corporate world. In an increasingly competitive market place maintaining a strategic advantage and a strong corporate culture requires top notch talent and break through ideas which is the biggest challenge. Every process in ‘Teaching-Learning’ has been identified and incorporated into the pedagogical design considering the mutual development of teachers, students and the society. Management courses addresses to these challenges and capitalize on these emerging opportunities. It helps the students to be the business leaders who think globally and compete strategically. We recognize and celebrate each learned passion at GEC aiming for the world class education and global education.
- Corporate lounge for industry interaction
- Dual specialization
- Strategic Business Games to develop unique skill set.
- Leadership camps and team building activities.
- Expertise knowledge and practice in language based learning
- Soft skill enhancement programs.
- Entrepreneurship Development cell.
- Fully fledged Wi-Fi computer labs
- Cultural activity clubs
- Hands on experience of live industrial Trainings.
- Strong placement assistance
- Multitasking and problem solving learning experiences.
- Experiment learning
- Student Centric learning.
- Holistic Education
- Cultural & Co-cultural activities.
- Additional Certification courses in Digital Marketing, Software Development Tally & Data Analytics
Teaching Learning Model
- Industry Oriented Internship
- Audio Visual Interactive Lectures
- Case Studies
- Industrial Visits
- Role Plays
- Group Discussion
- Brain Storming Sessions
- Live Projects
- Group Assignments
- Industry Expert Lectures
About The Programmes
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a three-year full time programme designed to prepare 10+2 pass candidate a Business Management graduate. This programme caters the aspirations of those students who wish to join the industry after graduation as business professionals. This programme also fulfils the needs of industry by incorporating contemporary business management curriculum and required best practices. The programme comprises of total six semesters (two in each academic year) each of 15 weeks duration.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA is a Post graduation degree valued by the Industry.
- It is a Two yearfull time course
- It Gives exposure to the subjects of Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR and Systems.
- It allows Specialization in one or more of these functional subjects.
- It helps to develop good logical, analytical and presentation skills.
- You get to look at problems/situations from different angles with a view to arrive at an effective solution for the same.
- The course teaches one to work in a team, manage time and helps develop a good business perspective.
- On an average, you get to study 30 – 35 subjects in the course. It involves written exams, presentations, short projects, case studies, assignments, summer projects, winter projects and other related projects
- To impart in-depth knowledge of management concepts, techniques & tools and their application in live situations.
- To acquire conceptual and analytical abilities required for effective decision making.
- To develop leadership qualities, team spirit, analytical abilities and entrepreneurship.
- To stimulate the thinking process and generate inquisitiveness.
- To develop soft skills and to ensure holistic personality development.
- Exposure to experts from industry & academia through Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and guest lectures.
- Excellent industry-institute interface.
- Personality Development Module is integrated with curriculum.
- Study Tours to industry.
- Training & Placement Assistance.
- Excellent mix of cultural and inter-college events.
Why Mba From Geeta Engineering College
- Accredited by NAAC (National assessment and Accreditation Council (of the UGC) with ‘A’ Grade
- Huge Alumni Base, placed at key positions in wide range of industries across the India.
- MDPs and innovative customized education program for corporate like industry specific panel discussions
- Focused Collaborations with industries and robust placement in Blue chip companies
- Competent Faculty assisting in Learning process of contemporary management disciplines
- Increased focus on research, projects and Consultancy
- Based in NCR, Delhi helps GGI to strategically position itself among distinguished recruiters
- Unique pedagogy of Minor/Major Specializations enhanced further by corporate guest lectures, workshops, forums, group task, industrial visits
- Incubation centre for the instilling creativity and novelty.
- Strategic information games to develop unique skills, Leadership camp & team building activities,
- Fully fledged WI-FI campus,
- Cultural activities clubs,
- Hands on experience of Live industrial projects